Our dining room is open. We’ve missed you! As you know, there are new requirements we will follow to serve you safely.
- Please make reservations as we operate at required reduced capacity. We ask for your patience if there is a wait for a table. We will always do our best to seat you as fast as possible.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks when entering and walking in common areas.
- Guests are not permitted to congregate in the lobby. Please call us from the parking lot or send one representative of the party to secure the table. If there is a wait, we will call you or send a text message when your table is ready.
- Parties of 10 or greater are prohibited by state law.
- If you are dining our Hyde Park location at the Regency, please enter at the Regency entrance. Entrance and Exit doors are designated to adhere to best practice guidelines.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves, with increased frequent hand washing.
- Multiple hand sanitizer have been installed and will be used by our staff during service.
- Each menu is sanitized between uses. Digital menus are online at orientalwok.com
- QR code menus will be in effect very soon.
- Our staff has been trained in the most current sanitation best practice guidelines as provided by ServSafe®.
- Table and chair surfaces are sanitized between uses. Pens provided for customers are also sanitized between uses.
- High traffic surfaces (door knobs, telephones, menus) are sanitized after use or, at a minimum, every 2 hours.
- A daily symptom assessment is required for our staff. Team members with symptoms will not be permitted to work.
- Our Dining Room will be compliant with social distancing guidelines.
- Our convenient curbside carryout is always available.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 please help us keep everyone safe by choosing our Curbside Takeout.
WELCOME TO OUR RE-OPENING. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
(COVID-19 symptoms including a cough, shortness of breath, difficult breathing, and two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell.)